Hellenika Ltd's Blasting and Painting services are highly preferred - offering a balance between cost and quality of services for completing projects to the world's highest standard.
Coating repairs during the operation of the vessel have proven to be very reliable and time-saving method.
Blasting and Painting Division provides top services for any project in the Marine; Ship Repair; Offshore and Industrial sector.
- De-scaling of steel, corrosion control grit blasting to required sweeping, SA1; SA2, Hydro Blasting from 1000 bar up to 2800 bar,
- Slurry blasting, Mechanical de-scale, hand scraping;
- Steel work preparation for coating from St1 to St2/St3;
- Scaffolding erection and dismantling;
- Engine room cleaning and painting;
- Simple mucking out of double bottom tanks / cargo tanks;
- Blasting and coating of decks/superstructures, ballast tanks, cargo tanks and storage tanks hatch coamings, hatch covers, pipelines;
- Application of paints & linings;
- Attendance for blasting/coating repairs during dry dock.